APC Essential SurgeArrest 5 outlets with 5V, 2.4A 2 port USB Charger 230V UK
- 5 outlet (1 is block spaced) heavy duty surge protector to protect sensitive home and office electronics from damaging power disturbances including surges and spikes
- Charge and protect smartphones, tablets, cameras, and all other USB-enabled devices via 2 USB port
- Surge Protection and Wiring Fault LED - Safety Shutters
- 1.80 Meter power cord - 50.000 € Equipment Protection Policy
- Content of delivery: Surge Protector, User manual
Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines. Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors. APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded "let-through ratings", which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance. The APC Essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V to 500V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide. All APC products comply with local agency safety requirements, including UL in North America and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions. SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.